MILLICABLE 230V, twin conductor heating cable 6 W/m
Thin twin conductor heating cable units for both renovation and new buildings.
StandardsInternational : IEC 60332-1; IEC 60335-2-96; IEC 60800
Thin twin conductor heating cable units for both renovation and new buildings. The units can be installed in two different ways:
1. MILLICABLE™ in combination with MILLICLICK™ boards. MILLICABLE™ can be installed directly under wooden floor coverings like parquet, laminate etc. without any use of concrete or levelling compound. The MILLICLICK™ boards have pre-cut slots for the cable, which makes the installation very easy to perform. The boards are placed on a stable and levelled subfloor. By using MILLICLICK™ boards, the area power will be 60 W/m². Install standard parquet underlay between the parquet and the MILLICLICK™ boards.
2. MILLICABLE™ installed as a conventional heating cable. MILLICABLE™ is installed as a freely laid cable and attached to the subfloor in the planned C-C distance. The heating cable is then covered with screed or concrete, minimum thickness 5 mm, where the entire cable must be covered.
Minimum installation temperature (without any precautions) 0 °C.
|Type of conductor||Solid, Class 1|
|Drain wire||Solid tinned copper|
|Length of cold lead||3.5m|
|Flame retardant||IEC 60332-1|
|See all products|
Products and services
Declaration of Performance
Declaration of Performance No: 1000026-NOLA
- Certification Date: 23/01/2017
- AVCP (Assessment and Verification of Constancy of Performance): System 3
- Notified body : 0402
- Declared performance: Reaction to fire Eca according to EN50575:2014+A1:2016
|Nexans ref.||Country ref.||Product Name|